- Wed, Jan 25TorontoJan 25, 2023, 9:00 AM GMT-5 – Jan 29, 2023, 9:00 PM GMT-5Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Sat, Oct 16Santa ClaritaOct 16, 2021, 7:00 PMSanta Clarita, 24700 McBean Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
- Sat, May 15Remote WorkshopMay 15, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDTRemote Workshop
- Sat, Mar 13Remote WorkshopMar 13, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PSTRemote Workshop
- Sat, Jan 30Remote WorkshopJan 30, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMRemote Workshop
- Fri, Jul 31MassArt: Artist Lecture LivestreamsJul 31, 2020, 12:30 PMMassArt: Artist Lecture LivestreamsJul 31, 2020, 12:30 PMMassArt: Artist Lecture LivestreamsOrganized by the Graduate Programs at Massachusetts College of Art & Design as part of our MFA: Fine Arts (low residency) Program, the Summer 2020 Artist Lecture Livestreams are curated by MFA low-res program coordinator Sharon Dunn. All artist talks are free and open to the public.
- Mon, Sep 23Kansas City Repertory TheatreSep 23, 2019, 7:00 PM – Oct 25, 2019, 11:00 PMKansas City Repertory Theatre, 4949 Cherry St, Kansas City, MO 64110, USASep 23, 2019, 7:00 PM – Oct 25, 2019, 11:00 PMKansas City Repertory Theatre, 4949 Cherry St, Kansas City, MO 64110, USAKANSAS CITY REPERTORY THEATER B. Dunn Movement will be working with director, Khanisha Foster this season at KCRT. They will take on Ntozake Shange's 1975 original choreo-poem, “For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide /When the Eainbow is Enuf."
- Mon, Aug 26Nate Holden Performing Arts CenterAug 26, 2019, 8:00 PMNate Holden Performing Arts Center, 4708 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, USA
- Thu, Nov 01Bootleg TheaterNov 01, 2018, 7:00 PM – Dec 01, 2018, 11:00 PMBootleg Theater, 2220 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057, USA
- Wed, Aug 01Visual Artists GroupAug 01, 2018, 7:00 PMVisual Artists Group, 5239 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles CA 90038
B. DUNN TRAVELS FOR IABD
B. Dunn is traveling to Toronto, CAN for IABD's 33rd International Conference and Festival January 2023! Be sure to follow our instagram for details on our presentation. We can't wait to share part of our process in such an intimate setting.
CULTUREHUB: Re–Fest 2022
We are excited to share what we've been up to in our Echo Immersion process. This 15 minute sneak peek is one of the first opportunities to present the culmination of all of our production elements. Re–Fest 2022 takes place in a virtual venue where you can create your own avatar and control your view of the performance! View the audience participation guide.
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL: GRANT RECIPIENT
California Arts Council has selected B. Dunn Movement as one of its 2021 award recipients as well! We are honored to be among those awarded in the Arts and Cultural Organizations General Operating Relief program!
You can learn more about the CAC Grantees HERE.
LA ARTS RECOVERY FUND GRANT RECIPIENT
On May 20, 2021 the LA Arts Recovery Fund granted a total of $36.1M raised for post-pandemic rebuilding. The 90 nonprofit grant recipients represent small to mid-sized cultural organizations—spanning visual arts, theater, music, dance, literary arts, and arts education—all demonstrating exceptional regional or local significance. Thanks to AD Brigette Dunn-Korpela and Managing Director, Rosalie Tucker on their meticulous work on the grant application, we are so thrilled to announce that B. Dunn Movement is one of the nonprofit grant recipients!
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE
After wrapping our residency with CultureHub in May, the Echo: Immersive Experience Team continued research and development in June through a two week residency with California Institute of the Arts.